https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:13
Wasabi Garlic Kale Chips
- 1 Really Big Bunch of Kale
- ¼ Cup EVOO
- 1 Teaspoon Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Wasabi Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1 Teaspoon Dehydrated Garlic
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Kelp Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Wash kale, and cut each piece cross-wise into 2"-3" chunks. Place kale in a large bowl.
- Mix together vinegar and oil, and pour over kale. Gently massage oil into kale with your hands for a few minutes until leaves are shiny and well coated.
- Mix about 1 Tablespoon of wasabi in with water, pour over kale, and stir a few times. Sprinkle garlic powder, dehydrated garlic, kelp powder, remaining wasabi powder, and sea salt over kale in batches, between stirring around to coat.
- Taste a few leaves of kale, and adjust seasonings as necessary.
- Place kale on dehydrator trays, and give a final sprinkling of wasabi, garlic, kelp, or salt as desired. Dehydrate at 115°F for about 8-10 hours or until totally crispy. Remove and store in an air-tight container.
- If you don't have a dehydrator, try baking them in the oven! Place them on a baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes, until crispy to your liking.