https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:05
- Several Sprigs Herbs or Spices of Choice
- Large Bottle Rice Wine Vinegar
- Lightly bruise the herbs or spices by gently pressing down on them with a rolling pin, just enough to release the flavor.
- In a saucepan bring the vinegar to a boil over medium heat and pour over the herbs in the bottles.
- Seal and place on a sunny windowsill for at least 2 weeks to infuse the flavors, turning each bottle daily.
- Strain the vinegar into a second set of sterilized bottles and discard the herbs.
- Add a fresh sprig for decoration, and seal.
- Store in a cool dark place; flavored vinegars last up to a year.
- Will be ready to use in 2 weeks.
- Refrigerate after opening.