https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/flourless-brownies.jpg 183 275 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-05-05 13:43:14
- 1 Can (15oz) No-Salt Added, Organic Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter, More for the Baking Dish
- ¼ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- ½ Cup + 2 Tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- ½ Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Whole Organic Strawberries for Decoration (Stem Removed)
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- ¼ Cup Butter, Melted
- ¼ Cup Stevia
Cream Cheese Icing:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray or butter an 8-inch baking pan.
- Place the black beans, eggs, melted butter, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove the blade and gently stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan.
- Bake the brownies for 30 to 35 minutes or until just set in the center.
- Cool before cutting into squares.
- Melt the butter.
- Beat the butter, cream cheese and stevia with a hand mixer until smooth.
- With a pastry bag swirl a little icing on top of the brownie.
- Finally put the strawberry on and add a little dot of icing on top to complete the Santa hat.