https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/tomato-and-aspragus-crustless-quiche-.jpeg 338 346 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-05-05 15:07:06
Tomato & Asparagus Crustless Quiche
- 8 Ounces Asparagus, Cut into 1-inch Pieces
- 4 Ounces Cherry or Grape Tomatoes, Halved
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese
- ¼ Cup Red Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Gluten Free Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Rosemary, Fresh and Snipped
- 2 Teaspoons Black Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Asiago Cheese, Finely Shredded
- ¼ Cup EVOO
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange asparagus and tomatoes, cut sides up, in a single layer in a baking pan.
- Coat vegetables with EVOO.
- Roast, uncovered, for 10 to 12 minutes or until browned and tomatoes are soft. Set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- In a large bowl combine egg, cottage cheese, red onion, flour, snipped rosemary, and pepper.
- Stir in asparagus and tomatoes.
- Coat a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with EVOO.
- Pour egg mixture into the prepared pie plate.
- Bake, uncovered, about 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese.
- If desired, garnish with rosemary sprigs.