https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/sweet-crepes-.jpeg 329 308 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-05-05 13:24:56
- ½ Teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 1¼ Cups Gluten Free Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar (1¼ Tablespoons Stevia)
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, Melted and Cooled
- 1½ Cups Milk
- Place oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet and heat over low heat for at least 10 minutes.
- While skillet is heating, whisk flour blend, 1½ teaspoons of sugar, and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk and eggs.
- Add half of mixture to dry ingredients and whisk until smooth. Add melted butter and whisk until incorporated.
- Whisk in the remaining milk mixture until smooth.
- Using a paper towel, wipe out skillet, leaving a thin film of oil on the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Increase heat to medium and let skillet heat for 1 minute.
- Test heat by placing 1 teaspoon of batter in pan and cook for 20 seconds. If mini crêpe is golden brown on bottom, skillet is properly heated. If not, adjust the heat accordingly.
- Whisk batter to recombine and pour ¼ cup batter into far side of the pan and tilt and shake gently until batter evenly covers the bottom of pan.
- Cook crêpe without moving it until top surface is dry and crêpe starts to brown at the edges. Flip with a spatula, cook until second side is lightly spotted, about 20 seconds.
- Transfer crêpe to a wire rack.
- Sprinkle upper half of crêpe with 1 teaspoon sugar. Fold unsugared bottom half over the sugared half, then fold into quarters.
- Transfer to serving plate.