0 0 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-05-05 14:59:09
Strawberry & Goat Cheese Salad
- 2/3 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- 3 Cups Spinach Leaves
- 1/3 Cup Roasted Walnuts
- 1½ Ounces Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 2-3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Quart-Size Mason Jar
- 1 Piece Parchment Paper
- Place strawberries in the bottom of the Mason Jar, holding off on the salad dressing.
- Add 2 cups of the spinach, then the walnuts.
- Next add the remaining cup of spinach and top it with goat cheese.
- Using parchment paper, place the vinaigrette in the top of the parchment cup and seal the jar.