Southwest Chicken Mason Jar Salads
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning blend (no added sodium)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium roasted butter nut squash, diced
- 3 cups greens of choice, such as spring mix
- Greek Yogurt
- Organic ranch dressing packet
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add the chicken, bell peppers, zucchini and onions to a large baking sheet. Drizzle the oil and seasoning blend over the mixture and stir to coat. Bake uncovered until the chicken is cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- To assemble, split the fajita mixture, butternut squash and greens in that order among four mason jars. These jars will keep for 3 to 5 days.
- For the dressing mix all ingredients together.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.