https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/roasted-sweet-peppers-in-olive-oil.jpg 183 276 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-05-05 15:09:53
Roasted Sweet Peppers in Olive Oil
- 4 Pounds Sweet Peppers
- 2 Tablespoons Coriander Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Peppercorns
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 5 Bay Leaves
- 1-2 Cups EVOO
- Grill the peppers on a ridged griddle or barbecue or broil or cook over a gas flame until the skins begin to blacken.
- Place in a plastic bag to sweat, then peel off the charred skin.
- Cut the peppers in thick slices, discarding the steams and seeds.
- Pack in sterilized jars with the spices, garlic and bay leaves arranged decoratively.
- Pour enough olive oil to cover.
- Use a sterilized skewer to expel air bubbles from the oil.
- Seal and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Ready to eat within a few days.