https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/cauliflower-mashed-potatoes-.jpg 1024 683 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-05-05 15:09:09
Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower
- 2 Bulbs Roasted Garlic
- Drizzle of EVOO
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¾ Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
- Slice off top of garlic bulb so that the inner cloves are exposed. Drizzle with olive oil. Wrap in foil and roast at 200°F for 2 hours; set aside to cool.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into medium chunks, removing all leaves and green parts.
- Place cauliflower in large saucepan; cover with water and bring to a boil. Place lid on saucepan and boil for 8 minutes. Drain cauliflower.
- Pat cauliflower dry with paper towel.
- Place cauliflower, silk almond milk, salt and pepper in bowl of large food processor.
- Add roasted garlic.
- Process until cauliflower is a smooth puree, close to the texture of mashed potatoes.
- Serve immediately or place in refrigerator to serve later.
- To reheat, bake in oven at 375°F for 30 minutes.