https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/raspberry-brownies.jpg 174 290 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-05-05 13:48:51
- ½ Cup (4oz) Tub-Style Cream Cheese
- ¼ Cup Stevia
- 1 Package Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- ½ Cup Water
- ¼ Cup EVOO
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg Whites
- 3 Tablespoons Raspberry Jam
- 1 Cup Fruit
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 2-3 Drops Liquid Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Stir the cream cheese and stevia together in a medium bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Stir the brownie mix, water, oil, egg, egg whites in a large bowl until evenly blended.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top. (It will not cover the surface.)
- Dot with the raspberry preserves in tiny dabs.
- Using the tip of a knife or spatula, swirl the surface in a marble like pattern.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted about 2 inches from the edge comes out clean, with a few fudgey crumbs, about 30 minutes.
- Cool in the pan on a rack.
- Cover the pan with foil and freeze the brownies until firm enough to cut easily, about 1 hour.
- Cut into 32 pieces and let stand at room temp.