https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:09
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- ¼ Cup Stevia
- ½ Can Pumpkin Puree
- ½ Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Teaspoons REAL Maple Syrup
- Beat cream cheese, stevia and canned pumpkin together with an electric mixer on medium speed in a bowl until light and creamy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice and beat until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.