https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:09
- ½ Cup Ground Flax Seed
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 4 Scoops Protein Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Stevia to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Dark Cacao
- 1/3 Cup Almond Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Water (More or Less, As Necessary)
- Mix dry ingredients well.
- Add melted coconut oil and almond butter to dry mixture and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract and water (gradually).
- Press into a 9x9 pan and chill in the fridge for several hours, then cut and wrap individually.