https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Pear-salad-bites.jpeg 421 537 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-05-05 15:20:08
Pear Salad Bites
- 3-4 Belgian Endive
- 1 Large Pear, Cored and Chopped (1½ Cups)
- ½ Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- ¼ Cup Chopped Pecans, Toasted
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Watercress, Snipped
- Separate endive leaves.
- In a large serving bowl, stir together pear, blue cheese, pecans and lemon juice.
- Spoon pear mixture into endive leaves.
- Garnish with watercress.