https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:08
- 2½ Pounds Peaches, Halved and Pitted (peeled if you like)
- 1 Cucumber, Peeled Seeded and Cut into Chunks
- 2-3 Slices Gluten Free or Sprouted Bread, Crusts Removed and Torn into Small Pieces
- ¼ Cup EVOO
- 2 Tablespoons Wine Vinegar
- 1 Medium Garlic Clove
- 1 Cup Water
- Pinch of Salt/Pepper
- ½ Bell Pepper, Cored, Seeded and Chopped for Garnish
- 2 Scallions, Chopped for Garnish
- Cut peaches into quarters and put them in a blender or food processor with cucumber, bread, oil, vinegar, garlic and 1 cup of water.
- Sprinkle with salt/pepper and pulse until smooth.
- Taste and adjust with salt/pepper and vinegar.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
- Garnish each serving with bell pepper, scallions and a drizzle of olive oil.