https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:08
Nut Energy Bars
- 1 Scoop No Whey Protein Powder
- 2 Cups Chopped Pecans
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Cup Chopped Almonds
- 20 Dates
- ¾ Cup Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- 1½ Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
- To prepare the 9x13 pan, line it with wax paper and spray it with cooking spray. Press the nut mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Allow the bars to cool for 5 minutes, then pull on the wax paper to remove them from the pan.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice the bars into rectangles of the size you'd like.