https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:08
No Bake Protein Bars
- ½ Cup Ground Flax
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 4 Scoops Protein Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Stevia Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cacao
- 1/3 Cup Almond Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Water (More or Less)
- Mix all dry ingredients well.
- Mix together almond butter and coconut oil in a small cup.
- Add almond butter and oil to dry ingredients and mix well (I actually use my hands to do this). The mixture will be very crumbly.
- Add vanilla extract and water (I recommend adding the water gradually, starting with ¼ cup, so you don’t overdo it) and mix well.
- Grease a 9x9 pan and press dough into pan. I press for a few minutes with my hand to create a consistent thickness.
- Chill in the fridge for several hours to set, and then cut into approximately 8 pieces.
- Wrap each one individually for a quick snack, or store them with wax paper in-between.