https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Marinated-Goat-Cheese.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-03-24 14:07:46
Marinated Goat Cheese
- 3-4 Ounces Goat Cheese
- ¼ Teaspoon Mixed Peppercorns
- ¼ Teaspoon Coriander Seeds
- Sprigs Thyme, Rosemary, Fennel
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Small Read Chili
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- ½ Cup EVOO
- Pack the goat cheese in a sterilized, wide mouthed jar with the spices, herbs, chili pepper and garlic tucked around it.
- Pour the oil and seal the jar well.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Will be ready to serve in 1 week.