https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Hot-Quinoa-Breakfast-Cereal.jpg 194 259 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-05-05 13:22:55
Hot Quinoa Breakfast Cereal
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 1 Cup Water
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 5 Ounces Fresh Blueberries (1 Cup)
- ½ Cup Whole Almonds, Toasted and Chopped
- 6-9 Drops Liquid Stevia
- Bring quinoa, water and salt to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat to low, cover and continue to simmer until quinoa is just tender, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Uncover saucepan, stir in milk, and cook, stirring often, until milk is mostly absorbed and quinoa has consistency of porridge, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in blueberries, almonds and stevia.
- Serve, adding additional milk as needed to adjust consistency.