https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Grilled-Lime-Paprika-Broccoli.jpg 275 183 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-05-05 15:17:30
Grilled Lime Paprika Broccoli
- 2 Medium-size Broccoli Heads
- 1 Tablespoon EVOO
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Paprika
- Wash and dry broccoli heads. Slice broccoli heads in 4 pieces per head, while keeping the stems intact.
- Place in a plastic container or plastic bag. Add seasoning, oil and lime juice. Shake to evenly distribute seasoning on broccoli. Let mixture stand for at least 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat. Place broccoli on grill. Using high-heat safe tongs, rotate broccoli randomly through the 10-minute grill time.
- Finished broccoli should have nice grill marks, caramelized tops, and the texture should still have a bite.