Grilled Chicken & Zucchini
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs
- Cooking spray
- 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine paprika, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl. Rub paprika mixture evenly over chicken. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove pork from grill.
- Add zucchini to grill; grill 4 minutes on each side or until well marked. Cut zucchini into 1/2-inch pieces. Combine zucchini with remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, oil, and mustard; toss to coat.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.