Grilled Chicken with Mustard Sauce
- 4 to 6 chicken legs and/or thighs
- 4 Tbsp ghee
- 1/2 onion, grated (use a box grater or cheese grater)
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt to taste
- Combine all sauce in blender and blend until you have a liquid marinade.
- Place chicken into marinade and let is sit for a min. of 30 minutes in the refrigerator or overnight.
- Grill over medium heat until chicken is cooked through.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.