https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/grilled-chicken-with-chive-herb-butter.jpg?time=1611631753 840 630 integritive https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2019-01-09 00:00:002020-03-24 13:41:48
Grilled Chicken with Chive/Herb Butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3 chives, minced
- 1 TBSP fresh parsley
- 1 TBSP fresh thyme leaves
- 2 lemons, halved, plus zest of 1 lemon and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine butter, herbs, lemon zest and lemon juice until well mixed. Lay out a large piece of plastic wrap on a clean counter. Spoon butter mixture onto bottom third of plastic wrap then roll into log. Refrigerate for hour or until firm.
- Bring grill to high heat. Brush chicken with olive oil and season chicken with slat and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill along with lemon halves, cut side down. Grill chicken until done.
- Slice chive and herb butter into 1/2 inch slices.
- To serve, squeeze gilled lemon over chicken and serve with a pat of chive and herb butter.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.