https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Grilled-Bread-with-Peaches.jpg 168 300 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-05-05 15:15:39
Grilled Bread with Peaches
- 2 Peaches
- 4 Slices Gluten Free Bread
- 1 Small Serving Ricotta
- 1 Bunch Fresh Mint
- Preheat an outdoor grill (or indoor grill pan) to medium, and brush or wipe the grill grate with oil.
- Cut each peach in half along their seam down the center, twist in opposite directions to open and remove the pits.
- Use a spoon to scrape reddish flesh from cavity of peach and make a hole for your granola filling. Brush the cut side of each peach with oil.
- Place the peaches cut side down onto the grill or grill pan and cook until the peaches are slightly tender and grill marks show, 3-5 minutes.
- Once peaches cool, slice peaches.
- Grill both sides of the bread, until toasted and grill marks show, 1-2 minutes each side.
- Spread ricotta cheese on bread and place sliced peaches.