https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/granola.jpg?time=1615915914 840 630 integritive https://secureservercdn.net/184.108.40.206/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2019-01-08 00:00:002020-03-24 13:36:23
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup cashews (or any nut of choice)
- 3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 6 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts, coconut, and coconut sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, oil, and salt.
- Combine both mixtures and pour onto 2 sheet pans.
- Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes to achieve an even color.
- Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl.
- Add raisins and mix until evenly distributed.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.