https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:07
Grain Free Sandwich Bread
- ¾ Cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ Cup Ground Flaxseeds
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 6 Eggs, Separated
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- ½ Cup Whole Milk, Almond Milk, Plain Kefir (or Coconut Cream)
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter or grease 1 pound loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together all dry ingredients, making sure all clumps are smoothed out.
- Separate eggs, adding the yolks to the flour mixture and the whites to a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the melted butter, milk/kefir, and apple cider vinegar to the flour, mixing thoroughly. This will be a very dense, dry mixture.
- Whip eggs whites with hand mixer until stiff peaks begin to form. Fold egg whites into batter.
- Spoon batter into pan, smooth with spatula.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, covering with foil for the last 5-10 minutes of baking.
- Allow bread to cool 5-10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.