https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Goat-Cheese-Frittata-with-Fresh-Greens.jpeg 332 456 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-05-05 15:13:28
Goat Cheese Frittata with Fresh Greens
- 8 Eggs
- ½ Cup Milk
- 5oz Goat Cheese, Crumbled
- ½ Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Sweet Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cups Mixed Greens
- 1 Cup Smoked Salmon (Optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, goat cheese, red pepper and salt until will combined.
- Preheat broiler on oven.
- In a large cast-iron skillet, melt the butter. Add onion and sauté until translucent. Sprinkle greens evenly over onion, and pour the egg mixture over the greens.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes, until eggs begin to set.
- Remove skillet from stovetop and place under broiler with the lid off. Broil for about 3 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven, and top with salmon if desired.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Cut frittata into triangles, and serve immediately.