https://secureservercdn.net/22.214.171.124/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/german-chocolate-cake-protein-balls.jpg?time=1594129085 840 630 integritive https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2019-01-09 00:00:002020-03-24 13:34:13
German Chocolate Cake Protein Balls
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- ½ cup No Whey (pea protein powder)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup dates, pitted
- ⅓ cup pecans
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ salt
- Water as needed
- 2 tbsp Lily’s chocolate chips
- In a food processor grind up the oats until they are a fine flour. Add protein and cocoa powders and blend again until well combined.
- Add to the food processor dates pecans, and shredded coconut, vanilla, and salt. Blend again, adding a little water at a time, until a dough forms.
- Transfer dough to a bowl, stir in the 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls.
- Place the balls in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, allowing them to firm up before serving.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.