https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/French-Toast-.jpg 194 260 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-05-05 13:20:32
- 1 Loaf Gluten Free Bread: Udi's Cinnamon Raisin Bread or Sprouted Bread
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon Stevia
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Milk or Almond Milk
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- Combine all ingredients, except bread into a large pie pan or swallow dish.
- Coat both sides of the bread with the mixture and place in preheated sauté pan.
- Cook both sides of the bread and serve with sugar free preserves or sugar free syrup.