https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Freezer-Breakfast-Burritos.jpeg 409 323 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-02-02 00:00:002020-05-05 13:18:22
Freezer Breakfast Burritos
- 12 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 Pound Turkey or Chicken Sausage, Cooked and Crumbled
- 2 Cups Cheese, Shredded
- ½ Cup Salsa (Optional)
- 12 Sprouted Tortillas
- Scramble eggs in large skillet until done and remove from heat; stir in cooked sausage and shredded cheese (You could mix in ½ cup salsa here if you like).
- Warm tortillas in pan or microwave until flexible.
- Place ½ cup egg mixture into tortilla; roll burrito style.
- Freeze burritos in single layer on a cookie sheet.
- When fully frozen (about 1 hour) place burritos in large zip-top freezer bag; freeze.
- Wrap in a paper towel. Cook in microwave until heated through (about 2 minutes on 50% heat).