https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/crockpot-meatloaf.jpg 177 230 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2019-01-09 00:00:002020-03-24 13:23:21
- 1 TBSP EVOO
- 1 Onion, minced
- 6 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 TBSP Fresh thyme or 1 tsp dried
- 2 slices Sprouted bread, torn into quarters
- .5 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 2 TBSP Dijon
- 1.5 tsp salt
- .5 tsp pepper
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- .5 cup ketchup
- .25 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tsp cider vinegar
- Cook onion, garlic, oil and thyme in a small skillet, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened about 5 minutes.
- Mash bread and milk into a paste in a large bowl using fork. Mix in onion mixture, ground beef, eggs, mustard, Worcestershire, hot sauce, 1.5 tsp salt and .5 tsp pepper using hands.
- Transfer meat mixture to slow cooker and press into even layer. Combine ketchup, sugar and vinegar in bowl. Pour over meatloaf in crockpot. Cover and cook all day on low.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.