https://secureservercdn.net/22.214.171.124/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/crockpot-buffalo-chicken-pasta.jpg?time=1594129085 840 630 integritive https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2019-01-08 00:00:002020-03-24 13:14:04
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 1 to 1 ½ pound boneless skinless chicken
- 3 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix (dried packet kind)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot + 1 tablespoon water
- 16 oz brown rice noodles
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Place chicken, broth, buffalo sauce, and seasonings in crock
- Top with cream cheese and shredded cheese
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8
- Set aside chicken
- Whisk together arrowroot and water and add to crock
- Use a whisk and stir until cheese and cream cheese is all combined and smooth
- Cook noodles pre package instructions. Place in crockpot and stir to coat noodles.
- Top with chicken and cover until heated and combined.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.