https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/macadamia-protein-balls.jpg 194 259 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2019-01-07 00:00:002020-03-24 14:06:21
Macadamia Protein Balls
- 1/2 cup Pea Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup crushed up raw macadamia nuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp of liquid stevia
- 2 tbsp. water
- Combine protein powder, desiccated coconut, crushed macadamia nuts, and stevia. Then mix well.
- Add almond butter and vanilla essence, then combine well.
- Add a tablespoon of water per time to get the mixture to the right sticky consistency.
- Roll mixture into 24 balls
- Refrigerate for a 1/2 an hour
- For more help with this recipe, click here.