https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/cauliflower-muffin-breakfast-sandwich--scaled.jpg 1920 2560 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-30 00:00:002020-05-05 13:06:27
Cauliflower Muffin Breakfast Sandwich
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 egg per muffin
- 1 strip uncured turkey bacon
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- Preheat over to 400.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine riced cauliflower, eggs and almond flour until well moistened. Sprinkle in turmeric, pepper and salt.
- I used my hamburger bun pan to bake the muffins. Fill the muffins tins until full. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While muffins are baking, cook the eggs and uncured turkey bacon.
- Fill muffins and enjoy!
- For more help with this recipe, click here.