https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/lemon-herb-chicken.jpg?time=1615915914 840 630 integritive https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2019-01-07 00:00:002020-03-24 14:04:53
Lemon Herb Chicken
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 6 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP fresh minced garlic
- 3 TBSP fresh thyme
- 3 TBSP minced fresh chives
- 2 TBSP fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl whisk all ingredients together.
- Place marinade and chicken in a ziploc bag.
- Refrigerate a min of 30 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper before grilling.
- Grill over medium heat until cooked through.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.