Healthy Brownies with Avocado
- ½ cup Avocado mashed
- ½ cup Almond butter
- 3 TBSP Coconut sugar
- 2 TBSP Cocoa powder
- 1 TBSP Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 scoop No Whey (pea protein powder)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup Lily’s baking chips
- ½ cup pecans (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash 1 to 1-1/2 avocados until you have ½ cup of well-mashed avocado.
- Add the avocado and almond butter to a mixing bowl, and beat on high for 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
- Mix in coconut sugar and cocoa powder. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Fold in baking chips, and chopped pecans.
- Spread the mixture into a well-greased 8 x 8 baking pan.