https://secureservercdn.net/22.214.171.124/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/healthy-brownies.jpg?time=1611631753 640 960 integritive https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2019-03-28 00:00:002020-05-05 13:32:57
Healthy Brownies with Avocado
- ½ cup Avocado mashed
- ½ cup Almond butter
- 3 TBSP Coconut sugar
- 2 TBSP Cocoa powder
- 1 TBSP Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 scoop No Whey (pea protein powder)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup Lily’s baking chips
- ½ cup pecans (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash 1 to 1-1/2 avocados until you have ½ cup of well-mashed avocado.
- Add the avocado and almond butter to a mixing bowl, and beat on high for 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
- Mix in coconut sugar and cocoa powder. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Fold in baking chips, and chopped pecans.
- Spread the mixture into a well-greased 8 x 8 baking pan.