https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/fudge-protein-balls.jpg?time=1615915914 840 630 integritive https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2019-01-07 00:00:002020-03-24 13:31:35
Fudge Protein Balls
- 1/2 cup No Whey protein powder
- 1 can drained and rinsed black beans
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 TSP Coco powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp liquid stevia
- 2 TBSP water
- Place all ingredients in the food processor and process until combined and smooth.
- Roll into 12 balls.
- Coat with additional coco powder if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy throughout the week for snack or dessert!