https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:05
- Several Sprigs Herbs or Spices of Choice
- Large Bottle of EVOO
- Lightly bruise the herbs or spices by gently pressing down on them with a rolling pin, just enough to release the flavor.
- In a saucepan heath the EVOO over medium heat, add the herbs or spices, and leave for several minutes.
- Lift out the herbs or spices and pack in sterilized bottles, then fill with the oil.
- Seal and store in the refrigerator for at least 2 days to let the herbs or spices infuse.
- Strain into a second set of sterilized bottles; discard the herbs or spices.
- Add a fresh sprig for decoration, then seal.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Ready to use right away.
- Refrigerate after opening.