https://secureservercdn.net/220.127.116.11/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg?time=1594129085 796 1200 integritive https://secureservercdn.net/18.104.22.168/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:05
- 1 1/3 Cups Warm Water (110°), plus 1 Teaspoon Water
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs, plus 1 Large Yolk
- 15 Ounces Gluten Free Flour (KA 2¾ Cups or Bob's 3 Cups)
- 1.5 Ounces Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 1½ Teaspoons Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Powdered Psyllium Husk
- 1 Tablespoon Stevia
- 2¼ Teaspoons Yeast
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, Cut into 6 Pieces and Softened
- Spray 9-inch round cake pan with oil.
- Whisk 1 1/3 cups warm water, lemon juice, and 1 egg plus yolk together in bowl.
- Mix together flour, milk powder, psyllium, stevia, yeast, baking powder, and 1½ teaspoons of salt together until combined.
- Slowly add water mixture and let dough come together, about 1 minute, scraping down bowl as needed.
- Add butter, increase speed to medium, and beat until sticky and uniform, about 6 minutes.
- Working with generous 1/3 cup dough at a time, shape into rough rounds using wet hands, and arrange rolls in prepared pan (1 in center and 7 spaced evenly around edges).
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature until doubled in size (rolls should press against each other), about 1 hour. (Risen rolls can be refrigerated for up to 4 hours.)
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly beat remaining 1 egg, 1 tsp water, and pinch salt in bowl until combined.
- Remove plastic and brush rolls with egg wash.
- Bake until tops are golden brown, 35 to 45 minutes, rotating pan halfway through baking.
- Let rolls cool on wire rack in pan on rack for 10 minutes.
- Take out of pan and let cool for an addition 10 to 15 minutes.
- Break apart and serve warm.