https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Crockpot-Mongolian-beeg.jpg 750 1000 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-05-05 15:38:46
Crockpot Mongolian Beef
- 1½ Pounds Beef Flank Steak, Grass-Fed, Cut into Stir Fry Sized Strips
- 2 Tablespoons EVOO
- ½ Teaspoon Ginger, Minced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- ¾ Cup Coconut Aminos or Soy Sauce
- ¾ Cup Water
- ¾ Cup Honey
- ¼ Cup Arrowroot Powder
- ½ Cup Shredded Carrots
- 3 Green Onions, Chopped
- Coat flank steak pieces in arrowroot powder.
- Add remainder of ingredients to crockpot and stir well to combine.
- Place flank steak into the crockpot and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours.
- Coat flank steak in arrowroot powder.
- Combine remaining ingredients and place in freezer bag.
- Add steak to bag.
- Label and freeze.