https://secureservercdn.net/220.127.116.11/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/crockpot-hot-pepper-jelly-pork-chops.jpg?time=1627868500 840 630 integritive https://secureservercdn.net/18.104.22.168/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2019-01-07 00:00:002020-03-24 13:22:05
Crockpot Hot Pepper Jelly Pork Chops
- 1 pound boneless (thick cut) pork chops
- 16 oz of fresh or frozen butternut squash
- 5-7 hot peppers
- 1 TBSP arrowroot
- 5 drops liquid stevia
- 1 TBSP water
- Chop peppers in blender, add to sauce pan bringing to a boil.
- Make a rue with arrowroot and water, add to pepper mixture in pan. Allow a couple of minutes to thicken.
- Add stevia and allow to cool.
- Label your freezer bag.
- To your freezer bag, add all ingredients.
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal, and lay flat in your freezer.
- The morning of cooking, pour contents of freezer bag into your crockpot and cook for 8 hours on low setting or until chicken is done.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.