https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:04
Coconut Lime Energy Bites
- ¾ Cup Almonds
- ¼ Cup Cashews
- 1½ Cups Pitted Medjool Dates
- 3 Limes, Zest and Juice
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Pinch of Salt
- Place the almonds and cashews into a blender or food processor and pulse to finely chop.
- Add the dates, salt, lime zest and juice and blend until the mixture starts to clump together.
- Transfer to a bowl and scrape down the sides with a spatula.
- Use your hands to form small round balls, rolling in your palm.
- Roll each ball in the coconut flakes to coat.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.