https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Cilantro-Lime-Chicken.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-03-24 12:53:09
Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 1½ Pounds Chicken Breast
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 1 Bunch Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- 16 Ounce Bag Frozen Corn
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- ½ Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Can Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 Teaspoons Cumin
- Salt and Pepper
- Place all ingredients in a re-sealable gallon-sized freezer bag. Mix together and zip bag closed.
- When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours (or HIGH for 4 hours).