https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:03
Chocolate Pudding Cake
- 1 Cup King Arthur Gluten Free Baking Mix
- 1½ Teaspoons Liquid Chocolate Stevia
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder or Arrowroot
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Almond Milk
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1 Egg Yolk
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Line slow cooker with aluminum foil and coat with non-stick spray.
- Whisk flour, half of the stevia, ¼ cup cocoa, baking powder, and salt together in large bowl.
- In separate bowl, whisk together milk, butter, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- Stir milk mixture into flour mixture until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate (batter will be stiff).
- Scrape batter into prepared slow cooker and spread to edges.
- Mix remaining half of the stevia with remaining ¼ cup cocoa, the sprinkle over top.
- Slowly pour boiling water over top. Do not stir!
- Cover and cook until tip of cake looks cracked, sauce is bubbling, and toothpick inserted into cake area come out with moist crumbs attached, about 1.5 hours on high.
- Let sit 10 minutes before serving.