https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/chocolate-protein-muffins.jpg?time=1627868500 370 630 integritive https://secureservercdn.net/184.108.40.206/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2019-01-07 00:00:002020-03-24 12:52:26
Chocolate Protein Muffins
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Gluten free rolled oats
- .25 cup Coconut sugar
- 1.25 tsp Baking powder
- .5 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ cup Chocolate sweetened with stevia
- 1 scoop No Whey pea protein powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine the yogurt, bananas, eggs, oats, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and protein.
- Process until dough is smooth and creamy.
- Fold in chocolate.
- Evenly divide in a muffin pan.
- Bake 15 – 20 minutes.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.