https://secureservercdn.net/22.214.171.124/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/chocolate-protein-balls.jpg?time=1605938583 840 630 integritive https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2019-03-28 00:00:002020-03-24 12:51:36
Chocolate Protein Balls
- 1 scoop No Whey protein powder
- .25 cup cacao or cocoa powder
- .5 cup sunflower seeds
- .5 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- .25 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1-3 TBSP water
- .25 cup chopped Lily’s dark chocolate bar or chips
- Place seeds/nuts in a food processor, and process until finely ground. Pulse in cacao, vanilla and salt
- Add in chopped dates and water, 1 TBSP at a time until the dough comes together nicely.
- Pulse in chocolate.
- Roll pieces of the dough into small, tablespoon-sized balls.
- Optional: you may roll them in cacao powder, unsweetened coconut or any other toppings.
- Refrigerate and enjoy.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.