https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Chocolate-Chip-Cookies.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-03-24 12:47:31
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ Cup Butter (1 Stick) at Room Temperature
- ½ Teaspoon Liquid Chocolate Stevia
- ½ Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Gluten Free Baking Mix
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Using a mixer, cream butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat again until well combined, scraping sides of bowl as needed.
- Add gluten free baking mix in two batches and mix again. It won't be so thick that you can't continue mixing it, but it should appear "doughy."
- Stir in chocolate chips, cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4-6 hours until thoroughly chilled. You should be able to roll the dough into balls before baking.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Once chilled, scoop out rounded Tablespoon amounts of dough, roll them into balls and place them 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are just slightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let rest on the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to several days.
- Freezer for longer term storage. (They taste just as good the 2nd and 3rd day as they hold their texture/flavor well.)