https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Chicken-Casserole.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-03-24 12:39:14
- 2 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 1½ Cups Cooked Butternut Squash (1 Small Squash)
- ½ Cup Coconut Cream, Skimmed from Top of a Can of Coconut Milk
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1 Cup Green Peas
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Oregano
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, for Garnish
- In a large bowl, mash the butternut squash. Stir in the coconut cream, oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, and thyme.
- Once everything is combined, add in the shredded chicken and peas.
- Place the mixture into a large saucepan and cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes, until the peas are cooked and squash is creamy.
- Top with fresh parsley and serve warm.