https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Cherry-Wild-Rice-_-Quinoa-Salad.jpg 303 300 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-05-05 15:27:59
Cherry, Wild Rice & Quinoa Salad
- ¾ Cup Wild Rice
- ½ Cup Quinoa
- ¼ Cup EVOO
- ¼ Cup Fruity Vinegar
- ¾ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Cups Halved, Pitted Fresh Sweet Cherries
- 2 Stalks Celery
- ¾ Cup Goat Cheese, Crumbled
- ½ Cup Chopped, Toasted Pecans
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat.
- Add wild rice and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add quinoa and cook until the rice and quinoa are tender, about 15 minutes more.
- Drain and rinse with cold water until cool to the touch; drain well.
- Meanwhile whisk oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the rice and quinoa; cherries, celery, cheese and pecans toss to combine.
- Serve at room temperature or cold.