https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/cauliflower-mashed-potatoes-.jpg 1024 683 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2019-01-07 00:00:002020-05-05 14:02:44
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter or ghee
- 2 TBSP Greek Yogurt
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- snipped chives
- Separate the cauliflower into florets and discard the core.
- Bring about 2 cups of water to a simmer in a pot, then add the cauliflower. Cover and turn the heat to medium. Cook the cauliflower for 12-15 minutes or until very tender.
- Drain and discard all of the water (the drier the cauliflower is, the better) and add the milk, butter, Greek yogurt, salt and pepper and mash with a masher until it looks like "mashed potatoes." Top with chives.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.