https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Carrot-Cakes.jpg 756 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2016-01-27 00:00:002020-03-24 12:29:07
- 3 Cups Shredded Carrots
- 1 Cup Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ¼ Teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Scoop No Whey Protein Powder
- 1 Can (14oz) Coconut Milk, Chilled
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Ground Cloves
For the Cake:
For the Glaze:
- Place the ingredients for the cake into a blender or food processor. Pulse until everything is evenly combined. Press the mixture into a mini cheesecake pan or any spring form baking pan.
- Blend together the chilled coconut cream (spooned from the top of the can), honey, protein powder, cinnamon, vanilla, and ground cloves until completely combined.
- Spread on top of the cakes. Top with additional walnuts if desired.